Please click on the links below for information
• Rules of the Mid Island Co-op 2018 Edition— pdf file
• Responsibilities of being a Member/Owner — pdf file
• Personal Information Protection Act – pdf file
Annual General Meeting Forms & Documents
• 2018 Board Director Nomination form Revised Feb 2018 – pdf file
• Mid Island Co-op Home Heating Application Form – pdf file
Any questions regarding the application process please call 250-729-8400 or e-mail email@example.com
• Non-Corporate (Personal) Credit Application — pdf file
• Commercial Credit Application — pdf file
• Coloured Fuel Certification — pdf file
• Change of Address – 2018— pdf file
To receive funding, a request must come from a registered charity or incorporated non-profit society hosting services, activities or events supporting arts and culture, community service, education, environmental sustainability, social justice, health wellness, sports recreation, and or/youth. Mid Island Co-op will not provide funding individuals or partisan political organizations. Fraternal groups, grant making-foundations, for-profit entities, professional fundraising firms, and technical or professional organizations are not eligible for funding. The Co-op will consider applications for funding for amateur sport organizations, but will not fund individual players or teams.
Organizations that receive funding in three consecutive years shall be ineligible for funding in the following year. An organization receiving funds of $1,000 or more may not apply for funding again in the same year. The Co-operative will not commit to multi-year funding agreements.
Organizations seeking funding must complete an application outlining the organization’s compliance with the policy and outlining how the funds will be used. An organization’s proposal must correspond with the following criteria:
Funding must not be dedicated toward:
FAC applications are reviewed tri-annually with a April 30 th , August 31 st and December 31 st deadline at 12 noon.
Browse through a collection of photos from previous events, contributions, dinners & more.