Please click on the links below for information
• Rules of the Mid Island Co-op 2018 Edition— pdf file
• Responsibilities of being a Member/Owner — pdf file
• Personal Information Protection Act – pdf file
Nomination applications must be received no later than April 1, 2020
• Home Heating App 2019 – pdf file
Any questions regarding the application process please call 250-729-8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Non-Corporate (Personal) Credit Application — pdf file
• Commercial Credit Application — pdf file
• Coloured Fuel Certification — pdf file
• Change of Address – 2018— pdf file
Applications Deadlines are as follows: April 30, August 31 and December 31.
Mid Island Co-op’s Member Relations Committee provides for three $1,500 Education Awards. These three awards are open to a Mid Island Co-op Member or an immediate family member who is attending post-secondary education or training. Applications are considered on the basis of overall merit.
2020 application package coming soon!
Browse through a collection of photos from previous events, contributions, dinners & more.